Agnihotra Live on Zoom with Ecovillage Bhrugu Aranya
FRIDAY, 16 APRIL 2021
from 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm UTC+2 Poland
6 pm in UK • 10:30 pm in India • 10:00 am in California • 1:00 pm East coast USA
We will be sharing:
- How does Agnihotra work?
- What is the history of Agnihotra?
- How to practice Agnihotra?
- How to chant the Agnihotra Mantras?
- How has Agnihotra helped us at Ecovillage Bhrugu Aranya?
- How to attune our human nature with Mother Nature.
Meeting ID: 899 5451 9681
It is open to everyone and free of charge.
Available on request
Free practical instruction and experience of AGNIHOTRA, ancient Ayurvedic healing fire, with a Homa Therapy teacher. Agnihotra is performed here daily at sunrise and sunset. We invite you to come experience the calming effects of this fire.
Every Sunday 12:00 p.m.
Our Ecovillage gathers to share inspirational readings and a Healing Circle with Ayurvedic fire & Gayatri Mantra. We send healing to people and places in need around the world. Crystal bowls and singing follow. Please call ahead if you would like to join us!
Every Thursday 6:00 p.m.
Healing Circles with Crystal bowls and Ayurvedic fire ● Singing ● Dancing ● Mandala Drawing ● Tea Ceremony ● Sharing our wisdom.
Every week is different. All women are welcome! Please call in advance.
Homa Gardening Classes
Every Saturday at 10:00 a.m.
Hands-on gardening experience where you can learn Homa Organic Gardening techniques in our vegetable and herb gardens. Lunch included.
More Activities & Workshops
For groups & individuals
- Fire and Sound Healing
- Herbal Workshop
- Mandala Art Therapy
- Finding Your Voice – Vocal Coaching
- Agnihotra Ash Remedies
- Homa Therapy
- Life Coaching Self-Development
- Enneagram Reading
Homa Therapy Workshop
Available on request for groups
- Create a healing & protective biosphere in your home
- Cleanse negative energies and neutralize radioactivity
- Make simple but effective remedies with Agnihotra Ash
- Reduce stress, improve your health and wellbeing
PAST EVENTS & WORKSHOPS
Stress Reduction Workshop
for Women in the Yurt
17 March 2019
Ecovillage Bhrugu Aranya
Yoga & Meditation for children
7 February 2019
Waldorf School in Bielsko-Biała